In Julep, you have the ability to create a Donor Giving Statement while using Money Search. It will give you a donor’s history statement for a given time period and total per fund codes in that period.
How To Create a Donor Giving Statement
1. Go to icon on the Fundraising Dashboard.
2. Fill out the desired filters for your search and click .
Note: If you do not want soft credit included in your Donor Giving Statement please make sure to use the exclude soft credit toggle in your search. For this to only pull the gifts in your giving period, you must use a Batch Date filter that matches the giving period you will use in Step 4.
3. On the result page, click and select Giving Statement.
4. On the new page, fill out all required fields as noted by the red flag.
5. Once all with fields with a red flag have been filled out click
6. After you print the Donor Giving Statement, your page will appear as seen below.