The Julep Fundraising Dashboard provides you with an overview of your contribution data by displaying gift totals and summary information such as top 5 source codes, fundraisers, and locations.
- There is a Dashboard Navigation Bar at the top right corner of the page where you can access:
- Money Search
- People Search
- Batch Entry
- Source Code Search
- Initiative Search
- New People/New Gifts Import
- Money Settings
- The first section of the dashboard breaks down your contribution totals by fund codes. When you select a particular fund code in the top left pie graph, the totals beneath will update to reflect contributions specific to that fund code.
- For example, the screenshot above displays contribution data across all active fund codes while the screenshot below only displays contribution data belonging to the EDU (Education) fund code.
- Click on the information shown on cards to generate a list that consists of that count displayed on the card. For example, if you click the number of Donors (All-Time) or number of Gifts, they will run the related People or Money Search that consists of those records that make up that number.
- Click the arrows on the card shown above to change the date range displayed. You can also click the date range to display a drop down of date ranges.
- Shown on the fundraising dashboard are Donor Retention graphics, as shown above. The left graph will show you donors retained per year. The feature shown on the right gives you several sliders to show retention based on those you have given Last Year But Not This Year and Some Year But Not This Year, with “This Year” notated by the sliders directly above the corresponding card.
- The top 5 lists provide summary information such as top source codes, Cities, and Zip Codes that allow you to see exactly how and where you are raising the most donations.
- At the very bottom of the Fundraising Dashboard, you will see a list of Julep Fundraising Reports that you can run by clicking the report’s title. Click the button to display a list of all Fundraising reports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.