The Julep People Dashboard provides you with an overview of the People records in your database by displaying counts, summary information, dashboard buttons, and top 5 codes or locations.
- There is a Dashboard Navigation Bar at the top right corner of the page where you can access:
- People Search
- People Settings
- There are Dashboard Action Buttons on the dashboard such as:
- Add a Record
- New People/New Gifts Import
These allow you to complete tasks related to people records without leaving the dashboard.
- Click on the information shown on cards to generate a list that consists of the count displayed on the card. For example, if you click the number of People records or the number of Donors, they will each run a People Search that consists of those records that make up that number.
- Hover over a particular code in a Graph to display the total count and sometimes a percentage.
- At the very bottom of the People Dashboard, you will see a list of Crimson People Reports and Data Maintenance Reports that you can run by clicking the report’s title. If you click the button in either section, a list of all People or all Data Maintenance reports will be displayed.